Hyderabad city guide contains information on travel and tourism of Hyderabad, the capital of Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Hyderabad exhibits a unique amalgamation of two distinct cultures and religion-Hinduism and Islam.
- Apart from being one of the first cities treading the route to I.T growth and progress, Hyderabad has not failed to provide its people amusement, historical insights and entertainment.
- Hyderabad is known for its historic legacy and is noted mainly for its monuments, temples, bazars, masjids, amusement parks, cuisine, gardens etc.
- Hyderabad is the capital city of Andhra Pradesh. Though this 400 year old city is blessed with various tourist attractions, there are many other amazing places to see near and just off the
- Like many other cities in India, Hyderabad too, has its own share of tourist spots. This 400 year old city has many tourist attractions that are frequented by tourists
- Hyderabad is one of the most sought after tourist destinations of the Indian sub-continent in the last decade, according to verified sources. This is because the city has various
- Hyderabad, the capital city of Andhra Pradesh, is popular for its lakes which provide a perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of city life. Hyderabad city, which is
- For a tourist, Hyderabad is a place which is hard to resist. The princely state which is also known as the city of Pearls and City of Nawabs offer plenty of attractive travel
Moreover, the city also presents the perfect blend of old historical city and the new one which thrives with a booming IT industry. While the old city includes all the heritage buildings such as Charminar and Mecca Masjid, there is another part which is growing at great pace with densely populated buildings. It maintains its culture and tradition despite the dominant cosmopolitan culture.
Hyderabad city is well connected through air, rail and bus from all parts of India. With more than 150 companies registered in Hyderabad, it is on its way to become the hub of IT and IT enabled services. Hyderabad is also rich in varied handicrafts and you get to see plenty of ornaments made of rice pearls, lacquer bangles, silverware, jewellery, saris, paintings and artifacts and silk ware and handloom based clothes. Hyderabad is also famous for its bazaars and food with the city earning many epithets such as the ‘City of Pearls’, ‘City of Nawabs’ and ‘Biryani City’. The city is also a pivot where South Indian and North Indian cultures meet and blend.
|Andhra Pradesh, India
|Telugu, Hindi, Urdu and English.
|Char Minar, Golconda Fort, Paigah Tombs, Qutub Shahi Tombs, Raymond Tomb, Salar Jung Musuem